The information you obtain at this web site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for advice regarding your individual situation. We invite you to contact Circle Closings and welcome your calls, letters and electronic mail. Contacting Circle Closings does not create an attorney-client relationship. Please do not send any confidential information to Circle Closings until such time as an attorney-client relationship has been established.
Collection of Information
- The Circle Closings website collects certain information about visitors, even when they are not logged in. Circle Closings may record your IP address, the URLs of the Web sites and pages you visit (before, during and after your visit to the Circle Closings site), the times and dates of such visits, information about the computer hardware and software you use and other information that may be available. Also, Circle Closings may place “cookies” on your computer to recognize you on return visits to enable Circle Closings to enhance your browsing experience, as well as to collect additional information about you. You may adjust your browser settings or use other means to prevent cookies from being placed on your computer, but doing so may result in reduced functionality and a less personalized browsing experience.
- Circle Closings may ask you to provide certain additional information about yourself, including your name, contact information, the organization you come from and certain other information that Circle Closings may use to identify you. If you choose not to provide such information, you may not be permitted to access certain Circle Closings web site features, content or services.
Use of Information
- Circle Closings uses the information that it collects about you to improve your browsing experience by personalizing Circle Closings web sites to your interest, and also to help Circle Closings select content and services that you may find interesting and useful. Information about the content you visit and services you use may be used alone or in conjunction with information collected from other users to help Circle Closings tailor Circle Closings web site and its other products and services to better suit the needs and interests of you and other users.
- Information that you provide may also be used as part of Circle Closings’ effort to keep you informed about events, and selected products and services that may be of interest to you. In some cases, Circle Closings may contact you with information from carefully selected third parties, but Circle Closings will not provide information to third parties for such purposes. In other cases, your information might be shared with a third party pursuant to a process that contemplates such sharing but which you knowingly initiate.
- Circle Closings reserves the right to disclose any information that it obtains through the Circle Closings web site to appropriate governmental or regulatory authorities, if required by law or any governmental agency.
Transfers of Information
Information Sent by Way of the Web site is Not Secure
Any information sent to the firm by Internet e-mail or through the Web site is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis. Any information you send the Circle Closings over the Internet, either through the Circle Closings web site or via email is done at your own risk.
Sending Information Does Not Form an Attorney – Client Relationship
Transmission of information from this Web site does not create an attorney-client relationship between you and Circle Closings, nor is it intended to do so. The transmission of the Web site, in part or in whole, and/or any communication with us via Internet e-mail through this site does not constitute or create an attorney-client relationship between us and any recipients.